Current opportunities

Are you an OT working in independent practice with experience or an interest in vocational rehabilitation?

We currently have vacancies on the Independence Works panel in Northern Ireland, North East England, East Anglia and London / South East (neuro OT required) but we would also welcome CVs from occupational therapists with relevant experience from anywhere in the UK.

All applicants must be:

  • registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
  • a member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
  • willing to join either the Case Management Society UK (CMSUK) or the British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers (BABICM)

In return for a steady flow of referrals, applicants should be willing to commit the equivalent of three working days per week of their professional time. Professional support and supervision will be available.

We would love to hear from you! The next steps:

Please complete our application form:

Please send your CV to Nikki Wile, IW Business Manager, on email or call her on 07483 398627 to discuss our network and the type of work we have on offer.



© 2014 Independence Works | All Rights Reserved.